SELLING YOUR HOME
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart choice of choosing us as your REALTOR® is your best first step toward having the process taken care of by professionals.Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to closing and beyond.
As Your Agent, We Will..
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to ones in your neighborhood.
- Compile a comprehensive plan, detailing all the efforts we will make to sell your home, as well as detailing the transaction process.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible, getting your home maximum exposure.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Closing Costs to Expect As a Seller
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission
- State excise tax, escrow fees, county recording fees and capital gains tax are the charges that you might pay for selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Local Property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA or VA fees
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and can include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.